Friday, September 17, 2010

Why hello there

Hello there, my name is Bradley. At least 75% of my spare time is spent playing minecraft, because it is the best game ever.
If you do not know what minecraft is, kindly pull your head out of your ass and google it.
For those who don't know, mnecraft is an adventure/survival game built on a system of blocks. You can gather blocks, make tools to gather blocks faster, and build anything that you can think of.

For those who know what minecraft is, I am using a different texture pack that I found on Facepunch, (The RPG texture pack. Thanks, dgg!)and I will post it below. (http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=999544)
Well, I don't really know how to end this so, see you whenever I post another blog, which will most likely be in about 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment